Hello Allie C Martin,

ACM> I think it prudent that we take any further discussion on this
ACM> matter off-list and I hereby make it an official request.

Danken Sie Gott! ;-)  X-ray rules over headers!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Hint of the day: C:\>deltree\bin\laden
Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3