Hello Mary,

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:06:31 -0600 GMT (02/12/02, 07:06 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

> With a little help from several of you, I have all my fonts
> enlarged to 12 or 14 pt bold (note aside, to Miguel, not
> bald :) ) including message pane and headers and folder tree
> and message list--except: boxes such as "Move Message to
> Folder." Can anyone tell me where those choices are hidden?

I am not aware of customisable fonts for pop-up boxes.

However, you might want to consider a third-party software that
magnifies *all* Windows fonts across all applications. This is used by
people who have difficulties reading the small standard fonts. I
forgot the name of a program that does this (got this info from an ML
for visually impaired computer users quite some time ago and my memory
isn't that good any more either), but I am sure you can find something
on google.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM