Hello Mary,

Sunday, December 1, 2002, 8:36:31 PM, you wrote:

MB> With a little help from several of you, I have all my fonts
MB> enlarged to 12 or 14 pt bold (note aside, to Miguel, not
MB> bald :) ) including message pane and headers and folder tree
MB> and message list--except: boxes such as "Move Message to
MB> Folder." Can anyone tell me where those choices are hidden?

They do seem a bit hidden. But you do know you can just drag messages
to any folder? Your mouse cursor turns into a white stop sign. And you
can drag whatever messages you've selected, to any part of the tree.

Hit ESCape if you change your mind before dropping.

My guess is most people keep manual moving to a minimum, and move
around mostly by filtering.  I'd wonder though if some can get by
mostly without moving messages at all.

 Adam