Hi Simon,

On Monday, December 9, 2002 12:27 our local time, Simon Blake wrote;

I'm not sure if it's only me seeing this, but all your messages seem to
be strangely formatted.

Here's an example of what I see;

> Launching  TB!  maximized  isn't a problem of course and can be done
> using a
> shortcut as you describe - I start TB! minimized using the /MIMIMIZE
> command
> line  parameter.  What  I  was  after  was maximizing TB! from the tray
> when
> 'called' from another program.

Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Cheers,

Chris.

--

Created Using The Bat! V1.62 Christmas Edition E-Mail Client.
Virus Checked by DrWeb.