Hello Friends,
   when I use the dial up connection in TB the Windows dial up box
   also comes up at the same time. If I close the Windows dial up box
   down then I also loose TB dial up connection. What I have been
   doing is dragging the Windows dial up connection box onto my tool
   bar which contains the start settings and time display. How can I
   prevent this Windows dial up connection box popping up? I am
   running Windows 98 Second Edition.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]