Hello Jonathan,

JA> ________________________________________________
JA> Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBUDL" information:
JA> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Clearly, though, they state that it is preferable this be handled via
server, though a client should be able to "handle" identical copies
with the same unique-id [oxymoron there, huh?].

While these are, truly, listed as "optional", this makes for some
pretty strange science in any situation where mail is left on the
server. I know *I'm* tired of hitting the "Kill Dupes" button! ;-)

 Craftsman                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]