Hello Paul,

PS> I mentioned this feature request before, but nobody replied to my
PS> post. <sigh>

PS> When editing a message I'd like to see the status of:
PS> Auto Format
PS> Auto Wrap
PS> Justify on Auto Wrap
PS> displayed on the bottom of the edit screen where the character/line counter
PS> is shown.

Since we're talking about feature request I've got a few.
Built in calendar with mail scheduling features.
Anniversaries, Birthdays, Holidays, Business...

I would also like to see support for newsgroups which should
be somewhat a standard for mail clients.

I would like to see better, more versatile support for
templates & filters. i.e.

Templates:
Extract information from the body and sort to address book
or to file.
Reply without using default reply address but templates reply
address.
A full quick template window instead of the fixed size.
Instead of one button for all macros it should be much like
the file menu aligned along the top for all macro
categories.

Filters:
Sorting office filters window should not be a fixed size window.
More options in the sense of one filter with check box
options for read, replied, etc...

I got many more Ideas I would love to see implemented but
this was off the top of my head.

Good luck :)

Happy Holidays :)

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1