Hello Allie,

Wednesday, December 25, 2002, 2:31:11 AM, you wrote:

AM> In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
AM> Mike Alexander [MA] wrote:'

MA>> Thank you so much.  I have been trying things like *domain.com
MA>> and variations using * as a wild card,

AM> The filter system doesn't use simple wild cards. It does use regular
AM> expressions like:

AM> .*@domainname

AM> .* means one or more of any characters. You'll have to enable the
AM> option 'regular expressions' in the filter options for the above
AM> string to be used as a regular expression.

AM> Of course, you could simply use just domainname.

AM> If you use the simple string 'domainname', TB! will just look for
AM> domainname in the sender address.

Thanks once again.  I will try the regular expressions because I'd
like to learn how to do things properly ;-) If I don't succeed at
first, I'll try your suggestion until I get it right.  I can see I'm
going to be busy during the holidays :)   But at least I'l be able to
block these $%££^$£%(*)!! people. And that's a nice present.
Much appreciated.

 Mike                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]