Hi Victor,

on Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:29:05 -0500GMT (28.12.02, 20:29 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

VBG>   I have no Virus plug ins that work with The Bat! and no
VBG>   Anti-Virus scanner running active.

You should have at least the latter... ;-)

VBG> Knowing it'll be stupid to launch anything entitled
VBG> readme.exe I decided the hell with it let me double click it
VBG> and The Bat! quickly intercepted and said...

VBG>    This file is not allowed for opening under any
VBG>    circumstances...

Lucky you for not having changed TB!'s default settings. *S*

VBG> Very cool!, I downloaded it to my hard drive and said the
VBG> hell with it, I'll scan it. PC-cillin said it was infected
VBG> with the PE_NIMBDA.A-0 Virus.

See.

VBG> The moral of the story is if The Bat! wasn't so smart I
VBG> would have been proven to be real stupid.

Yes, indeed, you would have! :)

VBG> Nice catch. I just thought I would share that with you all.
VBG> BTW, 4 years on-line and this is my first catch :)

VBG> Is it a sign?

It is certainly a sign that you should watch which files to download and
execute... ;-)

--
Cheers
Peter

It takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
 Mark Twain

Winamp currently playing: Rare Bird - Flight