In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Mary Bull [MB] wrote:'

MB> One good thing about lurking: occasionally a little manna falls
MB> from heaven. I copied and pasted your template into Quick
MB> Templates, then I used the backspace button to turn it into one
MB> long line.

MB> And it works! In order to comply with a request that Leif
MB> Gregory made of me when I first joined this list in October,
MB> 2002, I have been manually stripping everything below the cut
MB> line (delimiter)for months now, before replying to it on the
MB> list. What a joy to use your expression on this reply to you and
MB> have everything gone in one click. :)

Why do you use it as a quick template? Is this by choice?

I ask because you can use the macro in your reply templates. It will
work just fine on messages that aren't PGP signed. Just replace the
%quotes macro with this macro and you'll not have to manually do
anything from then. :)

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)