Hello M. Evans,

On or about Tuesday, December 31, 2002 at 08:15:20GMT -0700
(which was 10:15 AM in the tropics where I live) M. Evans
rambled:

ME> A common problem with address books is that people want to enter data
ME> in one program only, and then use it in many other programs, on other
ME> computers, and on their Palm pilots.

A major reason why virus code works so well!

ME> XML is really beautiful in that it ensures longevity and migration
ME> capability for arbitrary data.  It eliminates the need for "custom"
ME> file formats that are readable by only one program.  This type of
ME> flexibility is ideal for address books that should be usable by
ME> multiple programs.

Including virus engines!  I like the fact that the address book
in TB! is a bit "non-standard" and hope it stays that way, or
even becomes LESS "standard!"  Be careful what you wish for, you
may get it!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

"Tagline theft should be a capital offense!"

Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3