Hi All,

On 2 Jan 2003 19:52:53  (my local time 16:52:53), Victor B. Gonzalez
wrote
(in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

> If I have it at the top I cant get to a full screens minimize,
> maximize and close buttons and if its docked at the bottom it
> usually interferes with my windows status bars, etc...

You can adjust the length of the ticker with mouse. Move the mouse
towards the left or right edge of the ticker till the mouse turn into
a double arrow, and drag the mouse to adjust the length.

--
Regards, Anthony