Hello Marck,

>> I've used power pro, never tried stroke it but am curious as to
>> what exactly is system wide hotkeys?

MDP> These are part of TB and in "Options | Define system hot keys". I
MDP> think I need say no more ;-). As for "Strokeit", see
MDP> http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/

Damn, goes to show how you use something everyday and
everyday you learn something new about it... It was right
under my nose and I ain't see it... :)

Thanks for today I learn about the mail ticker folder and
system wide hotkeys... haha... I love you guys :)

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1