I have my "reply" template set up so that my email will look like
this:

My reply (in regular font)

My signature (in small gray font)

The original sender's message

The problem is that the original sender's message, because it follows
my signature text, also gets included as part of the signature text
and therefore shows up in small gray fonts. Is there a way of
excluding the original sender's message from my signature text? I
realize I could just simply change the order around and have the
original message ABOVE the signature, but I tend to prefer the setup I
have. Any suggestions?

--

Sue