Hallo Sue,

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:22:23 -0700GMT (4-1-03, 22:22 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

S> The problem is that the original sender's message, because it follows
S> my signature text, also gets included as part of the signature text
S> and therefore shows up in small gray fonts. Is there a way of
S> excluding the original sender's message from my signature text? I
S> realize I could just simply change the order around and have the
S> original message ABOVE the signature, but I tend to prefer the setup I
S> have. Any suggestions?

It's just the way you look at it. TB makes it all plain text, if you
don't want to see the original message in gray, the alter the viewer
you use.
 Options -> Preferences -> Viewer tab
Here you see 'View messages with', change the 'Rich Text/HTML viewer'
into 'Fixed Width Viewer'

Now you you won't see the original message in gray fonts. I won't come
with reasons why you shouldn't setup things as you do, since that's
primarily a matter of taste.

--
Groetjes, Roelof