> Now you you won't see the original message in gray fonts. I won't come
> with reasons why you shouldn't setup things as you do, since that's
> primarily a matter of taste.

Hi Roelof,

The person on the other end, if he views messages in HTML, will still
see my signature and the quoted text all in small gray font. My goal
is to make my signature stand out differently from the text above it
and the text below it. I guess I can just move things around if need
be, but for private email, I tend to prefer that setup.

Sue