Hello Michael Disabato !

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:24:27 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was 17.01.2003, 13:24 (GMT+0100) where I live, you (Michael Disabato)
wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]:">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Trend Micro PC-Cillian 2003 and there were no attachments.

> And it's the entire program running slow as well. It took several
> minutes to open this reply.

Did you enable Virus-Check by accident without having a plugin?
Options, Virus checking, Check incoming mail....

This was an error a friend had with TB, which didn't download any
mail, slowed down the system etc. All because he de-installed the
virus plugin (AV-something) but didn't disabled that option....

>>>  I'm running 1.52 on Win2K.

TF>> No, you are running 1.62 Christmas Edition. ;-)

> Just call me "fat fingers". :)

LOL :-)))

 Gerd
Tutorial for using regular expressions with TheBat! www.regenechsen.de
The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who
is doing it.
now playing: WDR2 :-)