Hallo Thomas,

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:06:56 +0700GMT (20-1-03, 20:06 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

TF> So do I. Unfortunately, "compress on exit" is the default, so I
TF> have to change it manually each time I create a new folder.

Over here it's the other way around. The default is not to compress on
exit, while I prefer it that way, so I have to enable it whenever I
create a new folder.
It seems that somewhere there is an option that the both of us have
set against our wishes. We should swap. ;-)

>> I believe the last I remember, Marck had somewhere around 280,000
>> messages. I don't think there are *any* email clients that can
>> handle this kind of volume.
TF> I believe TB can. ;-)

Easily. After all they're not supposed to be in the same folder. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof