Hello Jonathan,

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:53:44 -0600 GMT (17/01/03, 23:53 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

>> I will soon be implementing a filter that sends to trash and
>> deletes any e-mail containing HTML - PERIOD!

> Unless they alter the way they do their filtering, you can't.

ACK.

> It depends how the sending client sets up the headers. If it sets
> the content-type of the whole email to text/html then yes you can
> get that, but if it sets is as multipart-attachment (or whatever it
> is), then you cannot as the html portion of the email will be an
> attachment,

It is technically possible to filter on that, very much like an HTML
attachment is now shown as such in the attachment pane. Currently it
is not possible to filter on attachment extensions, but I believe it
is in the wishlist.

>  and you cannot filter inside that part.

...but I would appreciate it if they implemented this feature.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM