Hello Greg,

<snipped quite a bit>
> ... but VA you could save the results in a
> visual container called Bookmarks. You could save up to 20 bookmarks,
> and refer to them at any time without running the search again.

Saving searches was just one of the possibilities of Bookmarks (or of
bookmarking messages), there were other way of bookmarking a message,
even just manually by hitting B while the message was selected. One
real good think about bookmarks, as compared to Colour Groups, was
that a message could be bookmarked to any number of bookmark sets. Why
can't a message be be "Important" and "for Reference" at the same time?

One advantage VA's search and bookmarks was that you could search mail
and news simultaneously and bookmarks could include both mail and news
messages.

> If I have 2 tools I use a lot like email & a news reader, I would
> like to have as similar an interface as possible because it
> minimizes my mistakes. For example Ctl+N with TB is new email,
> whereas Ctrl+N with Agent is send message.

If the difference was just a shortcut it wouldn't be too bad :-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61