Hello Miguel,

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, at 15:01:11 GMT +0100 (1/20/2003, 8:01 AM -0500 GMT
here), you wrote in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> Can you think of one that does both well? :)

> Yes, and I am sure Greg Strong will agree with me, Virtual Access. It
> did (does) e-mail and news, plus Compuserve and CIX.

Virtual Access was (is) a GREAT program. I went from 1 program, VA, that did
email, news, CIS forums. Now I use 3.

The plus of using more programs is it broadens the user's perspective.
The negative is the user doesn't learn the programs as well, or it takes
much longer to learn because there is more to learn.

People by their own experience relate to OE. This argument of bloatware
is nothing more than hog wash! VA was (is) not bloat ware.

Greg Strong
TB! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows XP Service Pack 1