Hi Jeanny,

Tuesday, January 28, 2003, 3:19:03 AM, you wrote:

JH> I know that everyone says that The Bat! is essentially virus-proof.  I
JH> still have NAV scan everything that comes in.  Is it necessary to have
JH> it scan outgoing mail, too?  That seems to take quite a bit longer.

In most cases I'd say yes. Ok, otherwise you won't get infected, but
how are you going to feel if you infect all your friends? Even more
importantly if you infect a company you do business with? Best to keep
it on unless you are absolutely certain you won't make a mistake. And
I take it you are human?  ;-)

 Mike