Hello bill,

> The problem: The Bat will only add the first address in the To
> section and the first address in the CC section. I don't see anyway
> to add all the recipients to my AB. That can't be true.

You are right. A bit cumbersome but try highlighting just one address
at at time in the To and CC field and then right click and Add to AB.

> Second, it seems i only have six fonts to choose from in my edit
> view under editor preferences. Why would this be? I have courier,
> courier New, Lucinda?, Terminal? and Orator?. Is it really set up
> this way?

Right again. TB's editor is a plain text one and only uses fixed with
fonts. Therefore, it doesn't display any proportional fonts as an
option.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61