Hello Jonathan Angliss,

On or about Wednesday, February 05, 2003 at 14:26:01GMT -0600
(which was 3:26 PM in the tropics where I live) Jonathan Angliss
responded:

JA> I had noticed that it did this, but I just sent myself two emails just
JA> fine, one via a postfix SMTP server, and one via a sendmail SMTP
JA> server. Once each over telnet, and via TB!, all 4 arrived intact. The
JA> question is, what was the error message you got back from your
JA> undelivered email to the literal address? Did you even get one?

OK, I stand (or sit!) corrected.  I just tried it on ALL my mail
accounts and they all responded "NOT SENT: Domain litereals not
allowed"  ;-(

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

And now for some feedback: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.61 hamstrung by Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195
Service Pack 3