Hi Allie,

on Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:36:20 -0500GMT (08.02.03, 17:36 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

PM>> why is it worse to direct it to a moderator than to any other
PM>> member? ;-)

AM>     I don't know what the smiley is supposed to mean. Are you seriously
AM>     asking me this?

It was supposed to denote a friendly attitude, it should have been :-)

Yes, I'm seriously asking. Sorry for the confusion.

--
Cheers
Peter

It takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
 Mark Twain

Winamp currently playing:  - silence -