Hi Alexander,

on Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:52:03 -0500GMT (08.02.03, 17:52 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

PM>> why is it worse to direct it to a moderator than to any other
PM>> member? ;-)

AW> Well,  from  the  PoV  of  an  outsider-but-Internet-familliar, its much like
AW> antangoizing  the  fellow  with  a large caliber assault rifle pointed at your
AW> head.

Oh no, I cannot at all imagine Allie pointing an assault rifle at my
head. :)

AW> Even should he have the very BEST of intentions, too much annoyance and
AW> he  can  do  irrevocable harm to you without much in the way of recourse.

I'm rather sure of his intentions, but I'll heed your warning... ;-)

--
Cheers
Peter

Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
Mohandas Gandhi

Winamp currently playing:  - silence -