Hello,

Occasionally I need to reply to a message but can't do it at that
particular moment so would like to be able to mark it in an obvious
way so that I don't miss it later. I have mark message read as soon as
it is opened set. I would like to be able to easily (ie with one or
two keystrokes) set a message as needing to be replied to so that it
reminds me, either by colour or a pop up box.

I've looked at "specials/remind later" but can that sort of thing be
done in any easier way rather than going through all the dialogue
boxes or is there any other easy way? I'm probably missing the obvious
here :-)

Richard