Hello Christophe,

Wednesday, February 19, 2003, 9:39:41 AM, you wrote:

C> Hello Thomas,

>> You have set TB to leave messages on server (Account / Properties /
>> Mail Management).

C> No I did not ! I directly "delete messages received from server"

>>  TB needs to download the header first to see whether
>> this particular mail was downloaded before. If so, the mail will not
>> be downloaded again.

C> ah yes !

>> Right. 1 message is on the server, but you downloaded it earlier.
>> There is no new message (a message that you have not downloaded yet).
>> So, no message is being downloaded. ;-)

C> ok , but how is it possible if I don't leave massages on the server ?
C> It's strange...

C> Thanks a lot

C> --
C> Best regards,
C>  Christophe                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C> Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBUDL" information:
C> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Yeah,  it  is  a  strange  problem.   I still think you should use the
dispatcher to see what the email is and whether it's spam or what.  If
nothing else, it might give us a direction to look in for the problem.

Thanks for the spammer list!

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1