TBUDL,

  Hello again!

  Is there anyway to remove the 'send queued mail'
  link from the right click menu, from the icon in
  the taskbar.

  As I have had several 'near-misses' at sending
  email's that arn't ready to be sent because of
  that link - as I've gone to 'check mail for all
  accounts'

  One of these days its gonna get me in a whole
  heap of trouble....!!

--
bfn
~kristina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
T: 01598 763455
Composed on 20/02/2003 at 16:53 using The Bat Ver 1.62i

Attachments = <none>

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this email is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
rerecipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.