1:
> How can one unsubscribe to this list? I haven't been able to find any
> instructions for that.

  2:
> Sure not - because you are just to lazy! Each and every damn message
> to this list has this line in the signature:

  3:
> No offence, but was that necessary? Pointing out the link is usually
> enough. Insulting a person isn't good.

  It shouldn't be necessary - BUT at an overall there are just too many
  lazy "I haven't been able to find any instructions for that" messages
  when the information is there in full force. This is a problem on the
  internet in general. I am an administrator for 6 lists myself, and I
  receive a fair amount of requests. If the requests are reasonable then
  I reply accordingly, but when I receive messages that just include a
  word or two saying "remove" or "unsubscribe" when there is an explicit
  unsubscribe-address easily viewable in each message relayed thru the
  list, then I don't even bother to reply (well actually - each time
  you send to me as an administrator, you'll get an autoreply with a FAQ
  in, and that FAQ includes descriptions on how to unsubscribe).

  Most people just don't care to dig out the information they should
  have _kept_ when opting in to a list (the listadmin's Welcome message).

/ St