Hello DG,

OK, I understand your reasons.... business correspondence. Just like
me. I spend must of my day reading and writing business
correspondence. But, if I use here the same templates I use for
business correspondence, I will top post and full quote (like I am
doing now :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61

Maybe I should use my business signature also (and this is not a
Cookie :)