Hello DG,

> Wednesday, February 26, 2003
> 1:56:41 PM
> RE: "new feature wished"
>
> Greetings Edvinas,
>
> On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, 1:12:20 PM, you wrote:

Can I ask you something with all respect? I know the first two line
can't be avoided if you use PGP. But what about repeating the date,
Time and Subject (plus two blank lines) in the body of the message?
Are they really necessary when that same information is just a little
above on the header pane?

I ask you because, I admit it, I am curious about your reasons and
also because I am quite lazy about having to scroll a message down
when it actually would not be necessary ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61