I, on the other hand, went through the same pain of having to move
folders, etc.

The new structure is:

main TB folder:
TheBat! executable

   ----MAIL folder

         ---account1

         ---account2

etc., where the old system didn't have a MAIL folder enclosing the
various account folders. The easiest thing to do is to back everything
up, upgrade, then move the messages.tbb files (if there aren't too
many folders) into the new places and let TB have its way with them.
Having done this, I'm quite happy with the new arrangement and the new
version. Did I remember to say you should back everything up first?

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2