hi,
i think the dust is clearing ;)
the test-userprofile i updatet was from an older version which indeed did
not have the structure as mentioned by Mark Wieder.
the users that are using v1.51 by now, all have he structure
Mail/account/inbox (etc.).
so i am going to try this with a more recent userprofile and will let
you participate in my experiences ;)

thx to Mark and Thomas, for putting me on the way
alexander

--

Using The Bat! v1.51 on Windows NT -
5.0 Build - 2195