hello, i think that is a big BUG in The Bat!

i have Root The Bat Folder pointer to D:\IMAIL\...
not keep in my C, but have a problem, the bat show me a Not Free Space
ok, but when i finished my msg and organizeer, i closed, the bat
Compressed folders normally and then, closed OK

when i opneded again The inbox folder is completly Empty!!!!
where is my MSG, what i need to do to recovery that?

Subfolders is in there and OK, all msg is OK, but in main folder
(inbox) completly empty!!!!

what i cand do??

{}'s
Marcelo Henrique Sáez Quiñónez