Hallo Marcelo,

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:44:12 -0300GMT (1-3-03, 1:44 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

MHSQ> Not a bug? well, if not a bug where is my msg´s?

A bug means that something is wrong with the program. Whereas your
problem looked like to be caused by a lack of free disk space. Compare
it with your car, when you're out of gas, it won't run, still the
car isn't broken.

MHSQ> in my

MHSQ> D:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MHSQ> D:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MHSQ> I jsut move it these 2 file to other folder

Well, that's wrong, you'd only had to remove the messages.tbi. The
messages are stored in the messages.tbb, removing the latter will make
it rather difficult to access them. The messages.tbi is just an index
file and will be generated by TB on the fly.
My instructions were unclear in sofar that I forgot to mention that
you'd need to close down TB before doing that.

MHSQ> exist any options to prevent that ISSUES? i losted my msg? or
MHSQ> exist any possibility 4 recover!?!?!?

Data loss is always a risk on computers, failing disks, viruses,
failing programs. The only absolute remedy is to back-up regularly and
to practise the precautions I mentioned in my previous message.

In the absence of back-ups, the solution I offered is your only
chance, if that fails there's no hope left.

--
Groetjes, Roelof