Not a bug? well, if not a bug where is my msg´s?

in my

D:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
D:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I jsut move it these 2 file to other folder (to make a backup ;-))
and open TB e nothing!

messagens no cooming!  .. Empty yet!!
;-(

exist any options to prevent that ISSUES?
i losted my msg? or exist any possibility 4 recover!?!?!?

--
{}´s
Marcelo Henrique Sáez Quiñónez

Friday, February 28, 2003, 9:27:56 PM, ;-):

RO> Hallo Marcelo,

RO> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:28:43 -0300GMT (28-2-03, 23:28 +0100, where I
RO> live), you wrote:

MHSQ>> i have Root The Bat Folder pointer to D:\IMAIL\... not keep in
MHSQ>> my C, but have a problem, the bat show me a Not Free Space ok,

RO> That's no bug in TB, but it looks like a resource problem.

MHSQ>> when i opneded again The inbox folder is completly Empty!!!!
MHSQ>> where is my MSG, what i need to do to recovery that?