On Sunday, March 2, 2003, 11:14:57 AM, Miguel A. Urech wrote:

MAU> Hello ztrader,

>> You might find this interesting - your email is thought to be spam
>> according to a good spam filter. :-) I've included the filter analysis
>> part so you can see why.

MAU> Well, then the filter perhaps is not that good :-) It wasn't flagged as
MAU> spam by my POPFile which is running on 99.43% accuracy.

I get 500-600 emails a day, and it typically misplaces only one email
every 1-3 days - not bad, I'd say. Also, I have it set 'tight' so it
is more likely to have a false positive (as this was) than to pollute
an otherwise good folder.

I just sent it along to let the writer know the items that were
causing it to get flagged. There was a bit of humor because the writer
was talking about an anti-spam program.

ztrader