On Monday, March 3, 2003, 12:24:59 AM, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MDP> Because the *nix propeller heads that think they own the Internet
MDP> don't think that any serious mail server user should hide behind a
MDP> dial-up connection.

Really? Then how do they think those of us in areas where the *only*
option is dial-up are supposed to work?! Despite living in an urban area
less than ten miles from the largest city in Northern Ireland, we have
no cable anything, no broadband access, not even a choice of telephone
providers without plugging the phone into a re-routing box. Dial-up is
the only choice for anyone in this area (& in many others).

--
Deborah