On Sunday, March 2, 2003, 1:22:55 PM, Task Control wrote:

TC> Estimados seguidores del tbudl arroba thebat.dutaint.com:

TC> En relación a lo que ztrader en su momento posteó:

z>> I've included the filter analysis part so you can see why.
TC> I analzie this but o do not understand why.

z>> SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_00_01  (0.8 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
z>> SPAM: RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.4 points)  RBL: Received via
z>> SPAM: RCVD_IN_RFCI       (2.3 points)  RBL: Received via a
z>> relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
z>> SPAM: RCVD_IN_SBL        (3.2 points)  RBL: Received via
z>> SBLed relay, see http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/
TC> The route that follow the mail? can i change this? i think not.

It seems as though most of the 'score' is from your routing. Without
the routing, your email would be a rather low score and would get
through easily. You might ask your ISP why they are using a confirmed
spammer route, and forward the above headers to them to help them
check it out.

ztrader