Hello,

Friday, June 13, 2003, 7:44:22 PM, you wrote:

MA> Fine. Those who created e-mail, and I was present for that, are
MA> declared the losers, and those who want to send pretty flowers and
MA> silly pink backgrounds with their e-mails (never mind that it gets
MA> bloated 10-times necessary size), are declared in your book victorious
MA> and I, with my stodgy old ideas of what e-mail is and should be--am
MA> the "enemy."

The era of 28k modems are over. Get on with it! I could not care less
if a message is 1 kb or 10 kb, or God forbid 1 Mb.

MA> "Paranoid/" Please get serious, and stop with the left-handed insults
MA> already my young friend. Want me to put your e-mail address on usenet
MA> just so you can see what some people have deal with? Of course not.

Listen old man! Looking at your e-mail rules I tend to think that you
are the kind of man who is capable of doing that.

MA>>> Read my lips: Not a thing draconian about that logic.

>> Your rules are way too serious in my opinion.

MA> I will defend your right to have an opinion. I will defend your right
MA> to express that opinion. Kindly respect my right to have mine and to
MA> disagree without insulting me.

I am sorry, I do not even know what you mean by that. Probably my
English is not good enough for that. I have not insulted you. But the
"read my lips" expression was a bit too harsh. Please read my email
and think again!

       Csaba Kiss
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     tel:+4687286259