Hello Allie!

On Wednesday, July 09, 2003, 6:10 PM, you wrote:

A> Mary Bull, [MB] wrote:

MB>> It usually happens after I have had the computer and TB! up and
MB>> running for several hours. Sometimes just hanging up the modem,
MB>> waiting about a minute, and then re-dialing will fix it. (I have
MB>> dial-up networking.)

MB>> Other times I have shut down and rebooted and the problem has gone
MB>> away for awhile.

A> Are you using a firewall?

Yes. Tiny Personal Firewall.

However, when this first began happening, I disabled it. That was the
first possible cause that I suspected.

When disabling it didn't make any difference, I resumed enabling it
just whenever I brought up my browser.

But I still see this behavior--quite randomly. However, it happened
this morning again, prompting me to describe it to Nigel, in case
there was any relation to his problem.

Mary

The Bat! 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1