Hi all,

I'm not too sure whether or not this (incredibly) talented group can
help me or it's a developer problem.

Two days ago emails stopped coming into my account.  A quick check of
the log showed that the messages were listed as "received" but each
message was promptly followed with

! 7/8/03, 16:20:20: fetch - [inbox] could not store message
(file name - c:\docume~1\admin~1\locals~1\temp\bat1bbo.tmp

A check of the tmp files in question however shows that the messages
were written (with varying file sizes) and I can open them in
Notepad and see the message.

There were over 18,000 tmp files in the directory and at first I
thought that TB! was choking on the number so I deleted them all.
This didn't help.  I then downloaded TB! and reinstalled it (I didn't
do an uninstall first.)

The particulars of the machine running TB! is as follows:
    Win2K Service Pack 3
    TB! Version 1.62r
    Approximately 188,000 emails in the main account
    The Mail folder is approximately 5.6 gigs

Any suggestions, or work arounds would be greatly appreciated.

 Nick