I have two installations of theBat using the same account on an IMAP
server. I leave certain messages on the server from work so that I can
download them later from home.

Some of the messages I access from location A do not download when I
check mail later at location B. The messages exist on the server
(i.e,. I can get at them using the Mail Dispatcher), but I think the
appropriate behavior would be:

1) When checked from A, download the message and mark it as "read" on
the server.

2) When checked from location B, download it from the server and mark
it as "read" locally (since it was already downloaded from location
A).

It seems to be doing 1, but not 2. (Oddly, it seems to do 2
*sometimes*, but I need to confirm this.) Shouldn't the mail be
downloaded from location B even after it has been accessed from
location A as long as it is still on the server?

Is this an issue, or do I misunderstand the correct behavior under
these circumstances?

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1