Hello Starpower,

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:54:52 -0400 GMT (17/07/03, 20:54 +0700 GMT),
Starpower wrote:

> Other email programs I have tried that partially implement IMAP (like
> the Bat) use the logic as described in my original post: messages read
> from one location but left on the server are downloaded when mail is
> checked from a different installation. But that doesn't mean the Bat
> developers want to do it that way.

It works as desired when you use POP. TB keeps a lof of the already
downloaded UIDs and will download the messages even if they are marked
as Read by another client, for example by another encarnation of TB.

That it doesn't work when you use IMAP indeed sounds like a bug.

> I'm new here, though...how do we ask them or submit a bug?

Follow the link at the bottom of this message and then click on "Bug
reporting and features requests".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM