> Actually, they should all be the same, 00:03:10 (or 12:03:10 AM). I
> have not experienced TB changing the Created Date. Which TB version
> are you using?
>
>> Note that under Options -> Preferences... -> Message List my
>> Default message time format is blank.
>
> This shouldn't make a difference, but what happens if you put in a
> format?

This was TB! 1.62r, unregistered

Grr.  In an attempt to recreate the problem, I deleted the contents of
my local inbox and resynched.  I haven't experienced the issue again
and can't perform any more tests until I do.

Another interesting sidenote -- when using the Next/Previous toolbar
buttons to navigate through the contents of the Inbox folder, only one
of the two duplicates were displayed.

Cael