Hello DZ-Jay,

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:37:16 -0400 GMT (29/07/03, 17:37 +0700 GMT),
DZ-Jay wrote:

> Thanx Thomas!  I assume this is version 1.63 beta, right? If so, how
> *stable* would you consider it to be? Is it ready for prime time? or
> should I continue using 1.62r for a bit longer?  I ask because I don't
> have much time to beta test software any more.... :)

I'm using 1.63 beta 5, and it runs stable on my system. The current
beta series is much further (beta 11), but there were some issues that
are being worked at. I am at the moment pretty dependent on my email,
due to research work, and would currently not download the latest
version - a beta is a beta after all. I see many people on the beta
list use the current version, but if the dupes are not such a big
issue for you and you are not in a "beta mind", I would stay with
1.62r, which I consider to be a good piece of software.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Signs Your Co-Worker Is A Hacker: Instead of the "Welcome" voice on
AOL, you overhear, "Good Morning, Mr./Mrs. President."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM