Some time around 7/27/2003 14:02:14, I think I heard Stefan Tanurkov say:

> Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  DZ-Jay,

DJ>>         Thanx for your explanation.  This method might be more
DJ>> flexible, and I can trully appreciate its use, but IMHO is a nuisance
DJ>> when the POP3 session is interrupted, which, at least to me, happens
DJ>> quite often.

> IF YOU LEAVE MESSAGES ON THE SERVER, A MESSAGE WON'T BE DOWNLOADED FOR
> A SECOND TIME EVEN WHEN THE PREVIOUS SESSION FAILED TO FINISH
> CORRECTLY BECAUSE UIDs OF DOWNLOADED MESSAGES ARE STORED.

> I hope, big print would help to understand ;-)))

Stefan, I think that was rather rude.  I understand exactly what every
one has said.  I was merely stating that it *might* be a good thing to
add to TB so that people that choose to *not* leave messages on the
server don't have to work around the nuisance by leaving messages on
the server.  But if the answer to every suggestion is "we don't care,
just work around it", then fine.  I guess this is not the helpful
forum I thought it was.

        dZ.