Hello Steve,

AM>> Sounds like it would be better to simply backup the notebook's
AM>> installation and then restore it to the desktop's installation.

> Are you suggesting that this might be the way to go initially and then
> resourt to synchronization, or back up the files each time and don't
> bother with synchronization?

Well I can't speak for Allie, but I think using TheBat's backup file on
the initial installation of the other PC would be a good way to start.
On the initial install of TB I believe there is a question asking about
the backup file.

So from where I'm sitting starting with a backup, then follow up with
synchronization afterward would be the way to go. I've only tried
synchronization once or twice. It worked fine. Other may have a better
way, but you already have the tools within TB.

Greg Strong
TB! v2.0 Beta/1 on Windows XP Service Pack 1