Hello Jernej Simončič,

On or about Tuesday, August 12, 2003 at 18:05:35GMT +0200 (which was
11:05 AM in the tropics where I live) Jernej Simončič posted:

>> Apologies! This was supposed to go to TBOT. I changed the address.
>> TB changed it back while I wasn't looking. Not folder templates,
>> but  v2 changed template handling... :-(

JS> Of course, blame the program! :)

I think we ALL will have a steep learning curve once TB V2.0 releases.
I know there'd better be a quick and efficient way to DISABLE all the
HTML crappola before I start to use it!  If not, I'll either stay with
V1.xx or start to search and audition once again......

I refuse to deal with fancified and bloated HTML mail, especially with
all the security risks they introduce.  Half of my clients were hit
with BLASTER yesterday, and I am laughing hysterically at all of them
that I warned and tried to switch to TB!  Those that listened are
humming along without a care.... :-)

This one's a real nasty one, especially in NT/WIN2K and XP.  It
repeatedly shuts down the system involuntarily until removed!  Most
were infected by employees accessing personal Hotmail in a browser.
The update to the Norton AV files lagged the infection by about 9
hours, and unless you updated after 4PM-EST yesterday, you are still
vulnerable!  Not sure about other AV programs.  I don't use any of
them, but my client base is entirely NAV by corporate decree.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.html

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Quote for the millenium:
"Vacuum: A large, empty space where the pope lives."

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62r hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'